Real Estate Salesperson
Why I Am a REALTOR
Growing up, I had an honor denied to many: I knew two of my great-grandmothers. Both emigrated to America, each for different reasons. One from Venezuela. The other from a region in Eastern Europe called Bukovina. Border wars were frequent then, as Grandma Lily would explain it, so some days it was Russia, some days it was Romania…regardless it was all the same to her family. No matter what country it was, they were forced to live in the ghettos because of their religion, often practicing their faith in secret and the authorities turning a blind eye to theft, assault, worse and sometimes authorities committing these acts themselves.
Grandma Lily arrived here in time for the Great Depression. For most of her life, she did piece work in a sweatshop. Not easy. But Grandma Lily told me that for her, the American Dream came true. Here nobody tells you where you have to live. You can live anywhere you can afford. Even though she could never afford much herself, she knew the sky was the limit for me.
Grandma Lily was right. When she arrived here about 100 years ago, she rented a tenement in The Bronx. Now my family OWNS a third of an acre of America right here on Long Island. We are living the American Dream only a few miles from Grandma Lily’s five story walk-up but at the same time light years away.
My career is making that thrill possible for others, Whether it’s handing the keys to a first time homeowner or making the next upsizing/downsizing chapter possible, after 17 years, it still excites me every single time.
Real estate is as personal for me as it is for the people I serve.
I am a champion, facilitator and embodiment of the American Dream.
I am a REALTOR.
That’s my why. What’s yours? I’ll help you get there…and I will always be Your Friend in Real Estate.
Professional Designations, Certifications, and Memberships:
- National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- New York Association of REALTORS (NYSAR), Serving on Board of Directors
- Long Island Board of REALTORS (LIBOR), Serving on Board of Directors and Nassau/Suffolk Government Affairs Committee as Vice Chairperson, By-Laws Committee and Legal Assistance Committee
- Suffolk South Shore Chapter of Long Island Board of REALTORS, 2016 and 2017 President
- OneKey Multiple Listing Service, Member
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
- At Home with Diversity (AHWD)
- Price Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Leadership 100: On the Path to Leadership
- REALTORS Excelling in Association Leadership (REAL)
- Real Estate Vision Group, Member
- Howard Brinton’s Star Power Systems, Past Member and Session Instructor, Star Power University Team Training Graduate
- American Legion Ladies Auxiliary Rusy Bohm Post 411, Member
- Islip North Community Watch Group, Member
- Long Island Blood Center, Gallon Club Member
- Islip Animal Shelter, Supporter (and ecstatic adopter!)
- Southampton Animal Shelter Foundation, Supporter
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter.
Selling Your Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who markets your home, knows how to find the right buyer, negotiate on your behalf, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Timing Is Everything
Whether you are looking for a new home or thinking about selling your current home, call me today. I will put my expertise to work to provide you guidance and advice on what you need to know to make the best possible decision for your real estate needs.
Coldwell Banker American Homes
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.